The most important feature:
All data are transferred only between the two parties' App, and aren t transferred to any third party to protect personal privacy.
The App is suitable for users who want to protect personal privacy.
This is find iPhone (as well as iPad and iPod touch) App which provides protection to personal privacy.
The App uses iOS built-in function, the Push Notification, and has special design of sending data from one iPhone to another iPhone.
Without going through a third-party intermediary to receive and send data and Push Notification, no third-party can collect data.
To strengthen the security of the data transfer between the two parties' App, both sender and asker should set up the Token of the other party. (The Token displays in the "Send Set" screen.)
This setting ensures that the sending and receiving of location and message should get the consent of both parties.
The sender should enter the asker s token in the "Send Set" screen.
The asker should enter the sender s token in the "Query Set" screen.
The App will check if the Token have been saved in setting data before process the data transfer.
The App won t process the data transfer and only display the message of Not Found if the token hasn t existed in the setting data.
Other functions are as follows:
1. The map interface will show the location of object queried. (The app can receive location data and process only when the app is running.)
2. Many sets of send object, query object and query switching. (Lite version only has one setting.)
3. Show your location.
4. Clear all location mark.
5. Set the interval time for Push Notification of location information.(The minimal interval time of Lite version is 15 mins.)
6. Set the location of object queried to retain the latest mark or all marks.
7. Set the password for function setting to prevent the setting is changed by others.
8. Transfer the general message and alert message to each other. (The alert message will play a long-term alarm-sounding.) (The other party can receive the message whether he/she runs the App or not.)
9. 2 ways, active (immediately get) and passive (time get), to get other party s location.
The active way: Press the query button on the "Query Set" screen and send the Push Notification to ask location information. (The other party can receive the message and execute the confirmation whether he/she runs the App or not.)
The passive way: The other party sets the interval time and enable the send object on his/her "Send Set" screen and then the App will regularly send the Push Notification. (It can process only when the app of the other party is running or in the background.)
Token enter method:
The method of regularly send:
1. To send messages, internet connection is required for both parties.
2. Only when send the location information and messages, using the Internet and locate function.
3. It might be delay when you get the first data from newly communication party.
4. We will add other functions in the future.
5. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
6. Low battery, anormal network, etc. might result in suspending or termination of APP in the backgrond.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Private Find Friend is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Private Find Friend (version 1.1.2) has a file size of 20.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.